Effective November 17th, Rebel Yoga has moved locations! Don’t worry, you can expect the same great schedule and fun, thought-provoking classes, but without the headache of finding a parking space. Come see us at 2604 West Kenosha Street #212!
Yoga for stress and anxiety
December 15th 10:30A-12:00P
Stress. Worry. Anxiety. Tension. These are all feelings that take a physical and mental toll. During this workshop you will learn powerful tools such as yoga postures, breathing techniques, meditation exercises, and dietary tips that have a relaxing and calming effect on the mind and body. This workshop will be great for those who are seeking new tools for managing stress, as well as those looking for a reminder during the stressful holiday season.
You will leave this workshop with:
• a stress reducing yoga sequence you can practice at home
• breathing exercises you can use anywhere
• relaxing meditation tools you can implement in your daily routine
• a list of common foods that can exacerbate anxiety, as well as foods that ease anxiety
• knowledge of natural ways to bring stillness to your body and mind
No previous yoga or meditation experience is required. This workshop is presented by Amanda Spriggs-Sloan, a licensed mental health therapist and certified yoga instructor, and assisted by Brent Sloan, a life coach and certified yoga instructor. The cost for the workshop is $50, with a 10% discount to monthly members. Space is limited to 8 participants, so be sure to sign up in advance.