WORKSHOP: INTRODUCTION TO REBEL YOGA
saturday, mARCH 30TH 10:30 - 11:45A
Have you considered starting a yoga practice after hearing the great benefits? Maybe a friend told you about Rebel Yoga, or you’ve been stalking us on social media for awhile. Whatever peaks your curiosity, this workshop is a great opportunity for YOU! On March 30th you will get the opportunity to:
- see our new location, conveniently located on 71st between 145th and 129th
- meet the teachers/owners of Rebel Yoga
- learn about Rebel Yoga classes, community, and philosophy of yoga
- take "mini classes" (about 10 minutes each) of the three class styles offered at Rebel Yoga so you know the perfect class to attend in the future
- learn answers to common questions we receive from those new to yoga
You will leave this workshop with a familiarity of the space and teachers, an understanding of the steps to take to begin a yoga practice, knowledge of what it is like to be a part of Rebel Yoga, and a plan for the classes you would want to begin attending. All your questions answered in one workshop. It doesn’t get much more simple than that!
Because we are a boutique studio with classes limited to 8 participants, please sign up in advance to secure your spot by clicking HERE.
Rebel Yoga moved locations in November. If you haven’t already been, come check out the new space! The physical address is 2608 West Kenosha Street. Now that Rebel Yoga is a boutique studio, space is limited to 8 and pre-registration is required. So be sure to sign up for your favorite class today!